Tuesday, September 11, 2018

Project Topic: "Social Networking, better or worse than the real thing?"

I chose to do my paper on social networking. I will be addressing both the negative and positive impact it has on people. This will include some of the pros and cons that are found while using social networking sites. My paper is basically going to be demonstrating why social networking works for some and not for others. Therefore, this paper will stick to the idea that it isn't necessarily better or worse than interacting in real life, it just depends on how and why we use it.

1 comment:

  1. This is an interesting topic to do research on. I agree that social networking benefits some people but in some cases, it can make a person feel vulnerable. And I also agree with how you use social networks.

    ReplyDelete