Tuesday, October 30, 2018

Creativity and New Media

There's many ways I engage in the use of new media to share my ideas and explore new ways to create things. For example, I usually post comedic skits onto my Instagram frequently. However, to change things up a bit, I decided to try something new. This is my first time using SecondLife and I already find it so interesting! I tried exploring different destinations to get a little more familiar with this virtual world.  I'll definitely be exploring more so that I can start trading and get into groups.

Here are some screenshots I took with my avatar:


My avatar exploring the beach




Now she's checking out pumpkins!



Trying to explore this part of the world, she looks lost...

2 comments:

  1. I love how different your character looks! She looks between good and evil and I'm loving it.

    ReplyDelete