Saturday, November 17, 2018

Wiki So Far

So far, I have added information in two different sections. Under the dance page, I added information about a popular dance move that is currently in trend under the section of "dance trends." I am a dancer so this was the first page that caught my attention. I gave information about the dance move "the floss" which is still in trend today.
The second thing I added was information about VRV under the Entertainment page. This was added in the video streaming section. VRV is one of my favorite sites to stream the latest animated movies and my favorite anime episodes so I thought it would be nice to share this information. Besides that, I have made minor changes to paragraphs written by others which needed grammar and word corrections.

No comments:

Post a Comment